Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
GOD Assigns Angels to all Souls
Yes, GOD Does Care about humanity. In fact, GOD cares so much that GOD has assigned an Angel to every human born on the earth. As a result, we should seek to understand the role of the Angel in our life and the lives of our children. With this in mind, the following 5 factors are discussed.
- The Identity of the Angel in Revelation chapter 22.
- The Angel is a Servant.
- Angels of small children are always in GOD’s presence.
- GOD Instructs us to teach our children about Him.
- Angels watch over every human soul.
1) GOD cares us – the Identity of the Angel speaking to John in Revelation.
GOD care about humanity so much that HE sent a special Angel to John in the Book of Revelation. The Angel, identifies himself as fellow servant of the human race and a brother of the prophets. Therefore, as a brother and a fellow servant; the Angel has something in common with the Human race. Which implies, he sees, feels and understands the daily, physical and spiritual experiences of the things we go through in our lives.
2) The Angel is a Servant for Peter in the book of Acts.
In Acts 10: 5 We see that God cares for the Apostle Peter so much that HE sent an Angel to release Peter from prison. Peter thought he was dreaming. Even so, when he realized the event was real he said, “Now I know for Certain that the Lord has sent HIS Angel…” Likewise, in Matthew chapters 1 and 2 we see an Angel guiding Joseph on where to go and what to do in order to shelter Yeshua from Herod; who was seeking to kill him. event supports the claim of the Angel that he is a servant to the human race, in the fact that he serves GOD by helping the human race.
3) GOD cares about our children – Yeshua (aka Jesus) tells us the Angels of small children are always in the presence of God in heaven.
In Matthew 18:10 Yeshua (aka Jesus) tells us to “take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their Angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.” In comparison, Matthew 1 and 2 also provides evidence supporting the fact that Angels of small children serve them, by carrying out GOD’s instructions towards them. Also, the Angels all things the child begins to do from the time it reaches ten years old.
4) God Instructs us to teach our children.
I am sure many of you have questioned, as I once did; why does GOD allow bad things to happen against innocent children? The answer is, GOD does NOT ALLOW bad things to happen to innocent children. Sadly, Satan ALLOWs bad things to happen to innocent children. GOD is always about righteousness and justice and life. Whereas, Satan is always about evil, pain, sorrow, destruction and death. GOD says we are to teach our children. For instance, in Deuteronomy 6 we read: “You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk about them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down and when you rise up.”
5) God Assigns an Angel to watch over every Human Soul.
Every human being has an Angel assigned to them from the time of birth. Angels records all sins committed by the person that it watches. To illustrate, in the Apocalypse of Paul, the Angels informs GOD that they have kept a record of the good works and evil doings of the soul GOD assigned him to, and he offers to read the document from the time of the soul’s 15th year of life. In addition to this, the Spirit of God who dwells within us also testifies to God about our deeds.
Related: Does GOD Care? Part 1
The following resources were used for this Episode : **Disclaimer: Links Provided May Contain Amazon Affiliates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please Note That I Only Ever Recommend Products That I Myself Have Used and Support**
1) The JPS Tanakh – Hebrew – English 2003 Publication
3) The Book of the Secrets of Enoch – Translated from the Slavonic by W. R. Morfill, M.A. and Edited, with introduction, notes and indices by R. H. Charles.
4) Lost Scriptures – Books that Did Not Make It into the New Testament. The Apocalypse of Paul, by Bart D. Ehrman.
FREE 14-PAGE DOWNLOAD:
7 STEPS TO BUILDING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
ENTER YOUR NAME + EMAIL BELOW AND I'LL SEND IT RIGHT OVER
You have Successfully Subscribed!